Accelerate the transformation from Physical to Virtual
Join us for a digital high level interactive event speaking about industry solutions based on XR technology. Where we will address digital transformation challenges and creating industrial value through a mix of presentations, panel discussion and live demo. We want customers to tell their story as well as showing the great capabilities of the technology.
Safe, Productive and Sustainable Human-Centric Operations
Break the silos between design, manufacturing, and maintenance. Decrease lead times to meet the start of production, at controlled quality and cost. See how to validate product integration early in a human-centric way. Understand with confidence, that by integrating human interactions thought the product development lifecycle, is the way forward to predict and mitigate risk to assure on-time delivery, optimal performance and a safe and efficient work environment.
- 15.00 - 15.15 Introduction - Human Centric Product & Process Validation – How to use VR in a disruptive way to support Virtual Development in early Phases, Michael Kerausch, Director Human Centric Outcome, ESI Group
- 15.15 -15.30 Concept of streamed XR and the opportunities it creates for manufacturing industries - Greg Jones, Director, Global Business Development/Product Management, XR at NVIDIA
- 15.30 -15.45 The power of collaborative group VR, Steve Horton, Group Manager, Vehicle Strategy at Volvo Group Trucks Technology
- 15.45 -16. 05 Panel discussion
- Jonas Fredriksson, MD ESI Northern Europe
- Åsa Fast-Berglund, COO Stena Industry Innovation Lab at Chalmers
- Steve Horton, Group Manager, Vehicle Strategy at Volvo Group Trucks Technology
- Greg Jones, Director, Global Business Development/Product Management, XR at NVIDIA
- Michael Kerausch, Director Human Centric Outcome, ESI Group
- 16.05 - 16.15 Collaborative demo powered by IC.IDO
- 16.15 – 16.30 Q&A