Software Developer Virtual Human Motions (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- You will work together with our team on developing our Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
- You will be focusing on our human representation and ergonomics aspects related to the virtual customer manufacturing process.
- You will meet and collaborate with product managers and technical experts to validate designs and make improvements.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have experience in object-oriented software design and development with C++.
- You have a basic background in 3D-graphics.
- Basic experience in simulating human motions is helpful, but not mandatory.
- You enjoy working independently and extending your knowledge.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- Unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German includingearliest start date and salary expectations at:
Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com or via our tool below.
Your contact is: Lara Brenner, Recruiter @ESI Germany