The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
esi-1949 [at] candidatus.com
- Collect the necessary information from R&D, Support, Validation, Marketing and Packaging teams to update ESI’s product manuals (Release Notes, Reference Manuals, User’s Guides, Installation Guides, etc.)
- Ensure on-time delivery of the final documentation packages.
- Be responsible for the good quality of the user documentation:
- Accuracy of spelling, grammar, terminology, etc. (proofreading)
- Content enhancement to provide user-oriented and readable content
- Implementation of the corporate visual identity to the manuals
- You have a diploma in Technical Writing or equivalent, or you have experience in a similar technical writing position.
- You have strong knowledge in HTML and CSS (experience with MadCap Flare is a bonus).
- You have mastered MS Office tools, Adobe Acrobat, and have some knowledge on project management tools such as Confluence, Jira and Redmine.
- You have excellent English writing skills.
- You have some basic scientific knowledge and understand the elementary physics principles.
- You are curious, autonomous, and have a critical mind.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Employee benefits: meal allowance, contribution to pension and life insurance.