Software Developer (F/M/D) for PLM - PDM
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
This position is open to our offices in Stuttgart, Frankfurt (Germany) or Merignac (France).
- You will join a multi-national team of developers working in the context of our Virtual Reality Software IC.IDO
- Your responsibilities will focus on the design, conceptualization and implementation of service and integration architectures in the context of Digital Continuity for workflows, process, and product data
- You will work closely together with product managers and fellow developers to build and integrate highly efficient service solutions in federation and interfacing of multi-vendor, multi-solution Product Lifecycle Management / Product Data Management environments with ESI’s portfolio of virtual engineering products
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- You have hands-on development work experience in application integration or system federation with at least one established PLM vendor solution
- You consider yourself an expert in Product Data Management and Product Lifecycle Management software platforms
- You have in-depth knowledge of data modelling, ontologies, entity identification and mapping as well as relation handling in the context of PDM / PLM data management systems
- You have experience in object-oriented software design and development with C++ and Python
- You are fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and market leading customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Unlimited contract with flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Hybrid working model
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German, including you earliest start date and salary expectations at the following: esi-2454 [at] candidatus.com; Job Ref: 17788
Your recruiting contact is Milena Tesfay, Sr. Associate HRBP