Corporate Legal Counsel
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
Rungis (1 day per week), Paris City Center & at home the rest of the time
Permanent and full-time contract
esi-1975 [at] candidatus.com
Your contact: (Recruiter)
In order to support our global transformation and growth, our Legal team is expanding. Part of a team made of 5 people, as a Corporate Legal Counsel you will report directly to the Head of Legal and be working under the supervision of the Senior Corporate Legal Counsel.
- Participate in the monitoring of the social life of French entities: review and/or drafting of minutes of boards of directors or general meetings, keeping of company registers, drafting of delegations of powers
- Ensure the follow-up of the legal formalities of French companies and coordinate the formalities of foreign companies
- Participate in the drafting of the universal registration document and project management
- Ensure the feeding and updating of the "Corporate" database of the Group's companies
- Assist in legal monitoring, legal research, mainly on topics of corporate law and stock market law
- And more generally to accompany the Corporate Legal Manager in his daily mission of assisting operational staff on corporate law, stock market law, and insurance law files.
- Close collaboration with the General Secretary of the group, the Finance department and with all local legal relays in the group
- The candidate must hold a Master 2 or DJCE specialized in corporate law and / or stock market law and must justify a first significant experience (2/3 years) within a Corporate legal department with an international dimension (ideally a listed company) or a law firm specializing in corporate law
- Technical skills: Company law & Stock exchange law
- Languages: Fluent written and oral English is required. The practice of Chinese will be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home. For information, the context requires you to come to the HQ (soon to be relocated in the South of Paris near a metro station) once per week but also gives the opportunity to work with other team members from a shared office located in the center of Paris.
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Employee benefits: meal allowance, contribution to pension and life insurance.