Associate Technical Engineer (F/M)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
ESI Group is seeking an Associate Technical Engineer to join its Mechanical & Safety Professional team focused to project deliveries for ESI’s main customers in automotive industry.
The ideal candidate will have Mechanical Engineering maser degree or related discipline plus at least two year of experience working in mechanical engineering. The specific skillset is outlined below
As Associate technical engineer in Professional Services Performance Unit, you will be integrated into a Customer Success organisation to play a key role in customer satisfaction and success by providing appropriate technical solutions, ensuring seamless integration, and offering ongoing support.
As part of a team of passionate experts, you will benefit from all the expertise and know-how of the teams to develop your own know-how. Your integration into technical projects will be based on a defined scope of work, achievable deadlines, and milestones to make you successful.
As part of a Customer Success organisation, you will handle crash and safety simulations with ESI Virtual Performance Solution (VPS, PAM-CRASH) according to the current rules and regulations like Euro NCAP, ECE, CNCAP and others.
You will manage and deliver custom projects to meet customer expectation and milstones, ensuring their integrations and gathering customer feedback by maintaining transparent communication.
As Technical Engineer in Professional services Performance Unit, your commitment will be to deliver in time and in respect of Customers expectations.
- Master's Degree, Engineering in Mechanical or Automotive with dood understanding of applied mechanics
- Knowledge of finite element software as LS-DYNA, ANSYS, ABAQUS, PAMCRASH, …. With early use of Pre/Post-processing softwares is an advantage
- Linux, Python scripting is an advantage
- Exposure in CAD e.g. Catia V5, Solid Works, Pro-Engineer is an advantage but not required
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) and Good communication skills in German is an added advantage
- At least 2 years relevant working experience