Join us for a Transformative Digital Event
Hear from thought leaders from around the globe
ESI Live features forward thinking innovation leaders from various industries, who speak about their transformative journey.
Get inspiration from peers in your industry
Generate ideas to improve industrial resilience and new technology processes and become more agile and responsive to market demands.
Flexible digital live format
Live Panel discussions, Q&A sessions, Industry presentations tracks - carefully curated to be brief and authentic. Bite-size sessions to make the most of your time.
November 5 - 09:00 - 09:40 am CET
Towards ZERO real tests, ZERO prototypes, ZERO downtime
Hear reflections from ESI Founding members on ESI’s 45+year commitment to technical brilliance and how Virtual Prototyping lays an unprecedented foundation for innovating and operating assets that must deliver socially and economically ambitious “outcomes”, such as inclusive mobility with low carbon emissions.
Professor Francisco Chinesta, Scientific Director of ESI Group, leads a stimulating interview on the company’s unique story and compelling vision with Alain de Rouvray and Eberhard Haug.
Dr. Alain de RouvrayChairman, Board of Directors
Dr. Eberhard HaugCo-Founder, ESI Group
Prof. Francisco ChinestaScientific Director, ESI Group
Thought Leadership Panel
November 5 - 3:00 - 04:00 pm CET
Host Cristel de Rouvray, Chief Executive Officer of ESI Group, along with Vincent Champain, SEVP Digital & IT of Framatome Group and Ignacio Martín González, BIW R&D General Director of Gestamp will curate a conversation with other leaders, on long-term thinking in Industry and Business transformation, with an emphasis on cross-industry learning and the organizational and human values that enable courageous, long-term endeavors.
Vincent ChampainSenior Executive Vice President Digital and IT, Framatome Group
Ignacio Martín GonzalezBIW R&D General Director, Gestamp
Dr. Cristel de RouvrayChief Executive Officer, ESI Group
Live Virtual Reality Demo
In today’s situation it’s even more important to enable collaboration virtually. With "immersive design reviews" engineering teams can evaluate human-centric product and process interactions. Thereby recognizing potential assembly risks that may arise to adjust the design or procedure, when needed, to prevent issues from escalating during production.
Join our live Human-Centric Demo to understand:
- How to achieve lead time, cost, and downtime reduction targets of your product development by using immersive technologies
- How Human-Centric Validation enables you to evaluate design concepts to identify, resolve, and mitigate issues
- How to enable collaboration between globally distributed team members & suppliers for optimal cross-functional team performance
Flexible Agenda & Registration
- Welcome - 9am CET
- Panel Discussion
Industry Tracks - In-depth Sessions with Presentations and Interactive Panel Discussions
- Automotive Session - Reinventing Mobility for a Safer, Sustainable and Connected World - 10am CET
- Aerospace Session - Transforming the Industry with Smart Manufacturing and Design - 12:30pm CET
- Energy & Heavy Machinery Session - Design reliable products for the most challenging environments - 12:30pm CET
Human-Centric - Live VR Demo - 2:25pm CET
Thought Leadership Panel - 3pm CET
Select your dedicated Industry Track and Register for the full event
Join our industry sessions with roundtables and presentations to see how leading companies have embarked on profound transformation leveraging virtual prototyping and Hybrid Twin™. They will share their journey to connect design, manufacturing, certification and operations in-service to commit to socially ambitious "outcomes".
Who Should Attend?
- Executives, Managers, Decision-makers
- Key contributors in Product and Program development, manufacturing, quality, innovation
- R&D who have mission critical needs to reduce development time & cost
- Key Companies in major industrial sectors who need to realign their strategy and product development around digital transformations to address their customer outcomes, from asset performance to safety or manufacturability