ESI LIVE’s Aerospace track features industry leaders from top companies including Airbus Helicopters, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce, Latécoère, Aernnova Aerospace and JAXA . Listen as they share insights into their profound transformation by digitalizing operations to bounce back amid the pandemic crisis.
Curated for the aviation and space professionals, this track addresses key milestones along the Product Performance Lifecycle that brings airplanes, helicopters, and rockets into existence. Capitalizing on the adoption of more advanced simulation technologies for Aircraft design and manufacturing, these companies have been able to “Left Shift” decision making with early virtual validation to improve product quality, safety, reliability, and operation costs.
- Live Interactive panel discussion focused on deploying digital capabilities to accelerate business recovery for the Aerospace industry
- Insight from industry leaders on virtual prototyping solutions in Aircraft Manufacturing to achieve greater levels of industrial efficiency, quality and product performance
- Examples on Model-based approaches toward risk assessment and design evaluation using physics-based system modeling and simulation
- Live demonstration on human-centric engineering to bring back hands-on product and process discovery with advanced Virtual Reality
Presentations & On-Demand Access
- Opening Keynote Panel
- Industry Presentations: Smart Design for Safety and Reliability
- Advanced technologies in Aircraft Manufacturing
- Panel Discussion
- Airbus Helicopters, Emmanuel Mermoz
- Pratt & Whitney, Dr. David Furrer
- Latecoere, Thierry Eftymiades
- Rolls Royce, Ben Saunders
- Aernnova Aerospace, Federico Martin de la Escalera Ph.D
In case you don't see the form or can't register please follow this link.
Speakers & Panelists
Dr. David FurrerSenior Fellow, Discipline Lead, Materials & Processes Engineering, PRATT AND WHITNEY