SimulationX 4.1: What is new?
Don’t miss Sebastian’s introduction on:
- How enhancements to the graphical user interface improve your workflows
- New post-processing features (such as order cuts and spectrograms) helping you to understand powertrain vibration phenomena
- Integrating behavior deviating from the nominal state into your system model, also for hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Virtually commissioning machines using the SimulationX interface to Siemens® PLCSIM Advanced™
- Simulating clocked controller structures independent of the solver used and also for executable models
- Using newly available model elements for direct feedback on the influence of selected parameters on (operating) costs