Release Webinar - Visual-Environment 17.5 for OpenFOAM
Click to view recording
The new version Visual-Environment for OpenFOAM released on Nov 19th, brings a lot of new and exciting functionalities.
Some of the major features are:
Support of LES model for multiphase simulations and K-Omega SST DDES and IDDES models Support
- Material database Enhancements
- Support for reacting chemical species transport
- Wedge and Periodic Boundary conditions supports
- Adaptive Mesh refinement Support
- Leak detection during and post meshing
- Aeroacoustics Support
Watch our webinar for an exclusive introduction to all these new functionalities.