OpenFoam Release 2106 Webinar
Click to view recording
The new version 2106 released in June 2021 brings a lot of new and exciting functionalities and extension to the existing ones.
- Improvement of the mesh generation and manipulation utilities: enhancement in gap refinements, split meshes, extrudeMesh, etc.
- Extensions to finite area utilities to create meshes in parallel.
- Improved performance in moving mesh AMI cases by more than 5%.
- New functionality in overset: new solvers and enhanced support for overlapping domains.
- New solar load model, for time-dependent inputs.
- New turbulence field estimations, updated boundary conditions, post-processing function objects, and much more!
Join our upcoming webinar on September 21st for an exclusive introduction to all these new functionalities.