Tooling for Composites webinar
10am - 12.00 BST
kristin.zacharoff [at] gmail.com
Over the course of three days Composites UK will be delivering the content originally scheduled for our Tooling for Composites event in April through a series of webinars. ESI is taking part of this event and are presenting a case on Using Virtual Manufacturing for a Composite Gearbox Technology Demonstrator.
Tooling is a fundamental element of delivering composite components to the market that do the job and meet increasing quality, cost and volume requirements. Whether you are in aerospace, automotive or building a rotor blade for a wind turbine the cost and complexities of tooling can significantly impact your competitiveness and profitability.
This webinar will take place between 10am and 12pm.
Speakers will include (subject to change):
- What is AI and where are the Applications in Tooling for Composites? - Adam Lofts, Plyable
- Using Virtual Manufacturing for a Composite Gearbox Technology Demonstrator - Chandragupt Gorwade, ESI Northern Europe
- Large- Scale Additive Manufacturing of Fast-Make Thermoplastic Composite Tools for Agile Aerospace Prototyping and Production - Nathaniel Head, Scaled Limited
- TBC - Graeme Bond, FDM Digital Solutions
- Automation of Large Rotor Blade Moulds - Feras Yosef, DFS Composites Limited
Delegates can register for one, or all three of the sessions, however a separate booking must be made for each.
Members: £40 + VAT (check if your company is a member here)
Non-Members: £90 + VAT
10% of your registration fee will be donated to YoungMinds - our chosen charity for 2020.