10am CET / 11am EST / 8am PST
ESI Group is pleased to announce the release of OpenFOAM® (v2006), the free open source CFD software developed primarily by OpenCFD Ltd since 2004.
Join our webinar on July 21st, 2020 to discover all the latest new features of OpenFOAM-v2006.
Several new features in pre/post-processing, physics, solver numerics and process control become available. Learn also about the latest developments in OpenFOAM Governance Steering and Technical Committees.
Webinar Highlights are:
- New and improved Adjoint Optimization tools
- OpenFOAM interface to the PETSc linear solver library
- Atmospheric boundary layer options
- New Dynamic Mode Decomposition (DMD) tools
- Continuing overhaul of OpenFOAM user documentation
We're delighted to welcome Dr. Charles Mockett as Invited Speaker. Charles is MD of UpstreamCFD and Chair of the OpenFOAM Technical Committee for Turbulence.
On July 21st, Charles will be presenting on the : "Community-driven enhancement of turbulence modelling capabilities in OpenFOAM".