Opening & Keynote Speaker - A global forum for exceptional times
2020 brought many sudden changes in our collective professional and personal lives. We’ll make it through together!
Special Guest - Nissan Motor Corporation [min 4:12]
Listen to Atsushi Mizutani, Expert leader, Production Engineering R&D Center at Nissan Motor Corporation introducing their latest breakthrough in carbon fiber parts production and the role of Virtual Prototyping in this great achievement.
Did you say Simulation? From the Art of Modelling to the Art of Decision Making – the unique advantages of Virtual Prototyping
Professor Francisco Chinesta, Scientific Director of ESI Group and globally renowned innovator in Computer Modelling Science, invites you on a journey towards augmented performance.
Thought Leadership Panel
Cristel de Rouvray, Chief Executive Officer of ESI Group, along with Vincent Champain, SEVP Digital & IT of Framatome Group and Ignacio Martín González, BIW R&D General Director of Gestamp curate a conversation with other leaders, on long-term thinking in Industry and Business transformation, with an emphasis on cross-industry learning and the organizational and human values that enable courageous, long-term endeavors.
Bonus Session - Industry Leadership Discussion
Long-term thinking in Industry and Business transformation
- David Johnson, Vice President, Production Engineering and New Model Quality, Nissan North America
- Marcus Paulo Nery, LATAM Virtual Integration Lead, FCA LATAM
- Scott Pryer, Partner, Pryer Aerospace and Beckwood Press
- Mike Salari, Executive Vice President of Innovation, Value Discovery And Services Regional Director-Americas, ESI Group
- Amy de Rouvray, Director of Global Marketing [ESI Moderator]
Collaborative Virtual Reality Demo
Collaborative Virtual Assembly Review
The introduction of new & emerging products, like E-mobility, brings new unknowns to manufacturing environments. We are now preparing to make things never previously built, in ways that have yet to be tried. Planning the launch of novel products, with advanced methods into greenfield and pre-existing plants requires enterprises to predict and mitigate risk to assure delivery of Safe, Reliable, and Sustainable mobility solutions.
A Human-Centric Process Validation Demo to understand:
- When Virtual Reality can be applied to discover Human-Centric Product & Process concerns
- What immersive virtual collaboration between distributed teams & suppliers can mean to your enterprise
- How to achieve cost, lead time, and downtime reduction targets for new product launches using immersive technologies