GIFA 2023 - 15th International Foundry Trade Fair with Technical Forum | ESI Group
Germany, Messe Düsseldorf
Booth H44 / Hall 11
aynur.haghighi [at] esi-group.com (aynur[dot]haghighi[at]esi-group[dot]com)
Cast All Your Parts Right the First Time
with ESI's ProCAST Casting Simulation Software
Your first parts from the trial are finally available, only for you to realize they contain defects not meeting the quality requirements. How long is your deadline to go back to the design stage, try to identify the problem, and correct it? Do you then have all the confidence that the part is finally free from defects? Casting simulation allows for virtual testing early in the development stage. This is key to meeting deadlines and stopping the waste of money on scrap parts or late designs.
For decades, engineers have relied upon casting simulation with ESI’s ProCAST as their go-to software for efficiently predicting casting basics and effectively solving deformations and residual stresses.
See the latest best practices from the global ProCAST community at GIFA 2023. At ESI’s booth H44 in hall 11, our casting engineers will help you make sense of the role and value of casting simulation for your work.
Experience Innovation at GIFA!
Discover how our expertise and technology can help you achieve your business goals with smart casting simulation solutions. Book a meeting with our experts to find out how.
What to expect:
- Tailored Demos: Let us know about your challenges and needs, and we'll create a demo that fits perfectly.
- Customer Success Stories: Discover how our expertise and technology have helped numerous businesses achieve innovative results.
- Insights: expand your knowledge about casting simulation and stay up-to-date on the latest trends
- Teaser video: Check out a sneak peek of our most recent work with SIMPLAC and see how we helped them achieve success.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with our team and our casting expert partner, Ecotre, to grow your business.
- Book a Meeting Now: Don't miss the chance to explore how our solutions can help you achieve your goals.
Get Informed About ESI Casting Software Prior to GIFA
Do you work in Die casting? Learn how to reproduce shop floor conditions.
Are you from a Sand casting foundry? Find out how to optimize the gating system & eliminate the risk of shrinkage porosity.
Are you interested in Investment casting? Read how to efficiently control the entire process to cast intricate designs.
Stellantis’ uses virtual prototyping to make the right decisions in their casting process
A thorough webinar on the end-to-end casting process
Empowering foundries to achieve “rightweight” parts while reducing material costs
"With a simulation run of around ten minutes, our newly implemented co-design workflow gives us the ability to locate 97% of potential casting issues associated with designs" Nick Calcutt, Rolls-Royce
Ole KoeserSr Research & Innovation Specialist, ESI Group
Mark SamondsDirector of R&D Physics & Materials, ESI Group
Market Strategy & Business Development Manager for Casting Solutions, ESI Group
Igor Pérez VillalobosEMEA Smart Manufacturing – Business Developer & Technical Leader – Customer Experience