Release Webinar - Visual-Environment 17.5 for OpenFOAM
event.germany [at] esi-group.com
The new version Visual-Environment for OpenFOAM released on Nov 19th, brings a lot of new and exciting functionalities.
Some of the major features are:
- Support of LES model for multiphase simulations and K-Omega SST DDES and IDDES models Support
- Material database Enhancements
- Support for reacting chemical species transport
- Wedge and Periodic Boundary conditions supports
- Adaptive Mesh refinement Support
- Leak detection during and post meshing
- Aeroacoustics Support
Join our webinar for an exclusive introduction to all these new functionalities.
Who can attend: CFD/ CAE Engineers, Team Lead and Managers. People who are willing to change their current process with a cost effective yet user friendly approach.