ESI will be at CES 2020
ESI Group, world player in virtual prototyping software and services for industrials, will attend for the 4th consecutive year CES in Las Vegas, from January 7 to 10, 2020. ESI will showcase its virtual prototyping solutions, alongside some of its customers – suppliers and car manufacturers (Farasis Energy, Gazelle Tech, GAC R&D Center Silicon Valley Inc). Demonstrations will illustrate the key role played by simulation in the digital industrial transformation.
Manufacturers, particularly in the automotive sector, are facing increasing complexity, combining the need for transition to new mobility solutions, shorter time to market, global competition, cost pressure, as well as regulatory, safety and environmental constraints. Thanks to its expertise in virtual prototyping based on the physics of materials, ESI provides solutions that meet these transformation challenges and boost the performance of industrial products throughout their lifecycle. With the addition of virtual reality, these solutions are immersive and human-centric, accelerating collaborative decision-making from the design phase of the project.
Several ESI customers, namely car manufacturer GAC R&D Center Silicon Valley Inc, the Chinese-American battery supplier Farasis Energy, and Gazelle Tech, a start-up that developed an innovative mobility solution based on micro-factories and a new ultra-light vehicle prototype, will demonstrate the unique value offered by virtual prototypes, alongside ESI’s management team represented by:
- Cristel de Rouvray, Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Salari, Executive Vice President for Innovation, Value Discovery & Services, Americas Region Director
- Fouad El Khaldi, General Manager of Industry Strategy
- Caroline Borot, Strategic Marketing & Business Development Manager Engineering Solutions
- Eric Kam, Manufacturing Business Channel Marketing Manager
- Peiran Ding, Center of Competence Leader for Electric Cars
- Serge Laverdure, Autonomous Driving Solution Director
Four main themes will punctuate the discussions:
- How to accelerate vehicle development?
- How to guarantee the highest performance and safety of electric vehicles?
- How to improve passenger experience onboard autonomous vehicles?
- How to build and test the next generation of vehicles thanks to augmented, virtual, immersive reality, and human-centric solutions?
ESI and customers will present all these topics on its booth (Booth 9020 - LVCC, North Hall Automotive Section).
Dr. Cristel de Rouvray comments: “ESI is a strategic partner able to support mobility actors in their transformation through virtual prototyping. We act as an accelerator by enabling manufacturers to meet their design, production, and maintenance challenges, as well as reducing environmental impacts and increasing safety. As a key international innovation event, CES provides us with an excellent opportunity to showcase the added value of our work to our customers.”