Virtual Reactor Design and Process Validation of 3D ICP Chambers
June 29 | 3:00 - 4:00pm CET
Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Reactors are widely used in semiconductor manufacturing to efficiently generate high-density plasma for wafer processing.
Join this application-specific, 45-minute webinar where we showcase ESI's multi-physics solutions used to model ICP chambers including various asymmetric's in geometry and complexity in chemistry.
- High-fidelity 3D simulation incorporating chamber, coil and wafer geometric complexity
- Parametric design space exploration including coil design, Faraday shield placement. power, pressure, flowrate and plasma chemistry
- ICP reactors performance optimization and process calibration
Optimizing Chamber Design and Process Parameters with Complex Plasma Chemistry Models
September 9 | 3:00 - 4:00pm CET
Simulations of industrial low-temperature plasmas are often challenging due to the use of complex plasma chemistry, especially in the presence of multiple gases in the feedstock mixture. This webinar will showcase examples of 2D/3D Inductively Coupled and Capacitively Coupled plasma simulations in such gas mixtures.
- How to build plasma reactions for real gas mixtures
- See usage of 0D model for mechanism reduction and process space exploration
- Learn best practices in model set up for high simulation fidelity and faster convergence
- Visualize source functions, reaction pathways, ion energy and angular distributions
- How to quickly import plasma gas phase chemistry mechanisms in Chemkin format
Ananth BhojPrinciple Technical Manager
with over 15 years of experience in developing plasma models
Abhra RoyTechnical Business Development Manager
with over 15 years experience in modeling and simulations for plasma and thin-film modeling