OpenFOAM v20.06 Release
ESI Group is pleased to announce the release of OpenFOAM® (v2006), the free open source CFD software developed primarily by OpenCFD Ltd since 2004.
Watch our webinar to discover all the latest new features of OpenFOAM-v2006.
Several new features in pre/post-processing, physics, solver numerics and process control become available. Learn also about the latest developments in OpenFOAM Governance Steering and Technical Committees.
Webinar Highlights are:
- New and improved Adjoint Optimization tools
- OpenFOAM interface to the PETSc(link is external) linear solver library
- Atmospheric boundary layer options
- New Dynamic Mode Decomposition (DMD) tools
- Continuing overhaul of OpenFOAM user documentation