Digitally Linking Each Aspects of the Design Process with MBSE
- Address contemporary design challenges such as breaking silos, increasing complexity, compliance, collaborative design, etc.
- Moving from document-based development to digital for the purpose of automation and eventually semi-autonomous design.
- Automate Testing: see the effect of recent design changes using virtual test cycles linked to requirements
- Safety and Convenience: automation reduce the entry points for errors and reduce the manual workload
- Preserve Knowledge: structure knowledge about the design and design process to ensure against employee turnover