Industry Strategy Director (F/M)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
Please check up-to-date Job openings
The Industry Strategy Director is an individual role reporting to the Senior Director of Industry Strategy and belonging to the “Industry Solutions” department.
The mission of the Industry Strategy Director is to provide actionable high-quality Industry market, customer and business insights to direct the ESI strategy, go-to-market and business execution activities, with the target to sustain and expand the ESI market position for sustainable growth and profitability.
Through the synthesis and analysis of market trends, forces and competition help internal business partners and stakeholders shape and form the best strategic response plans and tactics, while nurturing the development of key strategic partnerships and eco systems to holistically address priority industry outcomes.
The Industry Strategy Director collaborates with a broad number of external and internal stakeholders, including business lines, program management, research and innovation, sales channels, partner management, go-to-market, marketing, and leadership teams as well as other ESI functions.
Main missions are :
- Gather, validate and analyze information from key internal and external sources, including direct/indirect market research and discovery, to improve the core understanding of market trends, forces and customer behaviors in order to propose high level strategic directions and investments.
- Synthesize research and discovery findings into concise and visual information, to communicate insightful, executive-level analysis with clear messages and a fact-based points of view
- Identify and nurture key strategic partnerships and eco systems in support of the strategic directions
- Drive key industry thought leadership and evangelization activities (industry events, forums, CABs, etc.).
- Secure strategic alignment within the extended ESI organization, including leadership team, business lines, sales and marketing, as well as other key ESI stakeholders.
- Actively support business planning and execution activities within the sales channels, including engagements in strategic customer activities.