Get It Green
New regulations on greenhouse gas emissions and recycling performance, growing fuel prices, increasingly environmentally minded customers all result in greater demand for ecofriendly products. Reducing our ecological footprint is one of the challenges driving innovation in the industry today.
Every company, be it in the Automotive, Aerospace, Home Appliance, Heavy Machinery or Energy sector, aims at contributing to a greener world by providing answers to the following questions: How do I produce greener products ? How do I implement greener manufacturing processes? How do I reduce or eliminate physical prototypes?
By successfully integrating the latest manufacturing processes and materials, including composites, ESI’s solutions help your organization:
- Reduce the total weight of your products
- Reduce waste from prototyping and manufacturing
- Reduce gas emissions including CO2 and NoX
- Increase product lifetime and recycling performance
Designing a new product implies the evaluation of many alternatives and sometimes even certifying it without relying on a physical prototype. ESI provides your engineering team with fast and reliable Virtual Prototyping solutions to:
- Implement lightweight materials such as composites, high strength steel or aluminum
- Replace harmful chemicals
- Reduce the number of Electronic Control Units (ECU)
- Manage innovation and associated risks, up to product precertification
With Virtual Prototyping businesses stay tuned with current and upcoming regulations such as Clean Sky and REACH for the Aeronautic Industry, US CAFE & NEDC for the Automotive, or DTSC for Home appliances.