OpenFOAM v2106 Release Webinar
10am CET and 12pm ET/9am PT
The new version 2106 released in June 2021 brings a lot of new and exciting functionalities and extension to the existing ones.
- Improvement of the mesh generation and manipulation utilities: enhancement in gap refinements, split meshes, extrudeMesh, etc.
- Extensions to finite area utilities to create meshes in parallel.
- Improved performance in moving mesh AMI cases by more than 5%.
- New functionality in overset: new solvers and enhanced support for overlapping domains.
- New solar load model, for time-dependent inputs.
- New turbulence field estimations, updated boundary conditions, post-processing function objects, and much more!
Watch our webinar for an exclusive introduction to all these new functionalities.
In case you don't see the form or can't register please follow this link.