VA Central Support Engineer
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
Please check up-to-date Job openings
PROFIL DE L'EMPLOI
- Providing efficient support/solution to the fields, ranging from basic usage of software to huge consulting cases.
- Following all stages of product development, user’s requirement and GUI design to product industrialization, through unit tests design and performance checking.
- Collaborating with development teams, project manager and product manager(s).
- Supporting engineers and end users.
- Training of local support engineers and customers on VA products.
- Delivering an efficient support to local engineers within a reasonable timeframe.
- Developing training and tutorial documentation and examples.
- Publishing user tips and presenting at technical conferences.
- Transforming customer support from (Customer – 1st Level Support – 2nd Level Support) towards a knowledge-oriented Customer Support/Self Support.
- Validating different products to ensure good quality and collaborating with other team members.
- Updating continuously the battery of test cases.
- Improving the validation tools (involvement in the set-up of a common tool for production validation) in order to enhance the test automation.