ESI has close to 40 years of expertise in software application training. Our classes are taught by highly skilled engineers responsible for consulting and support activities who, thanks to their years of practice and field experience, are fully prepared to answer to the participants’ needs.
For optimal knowledge transfer, ESI honors the following criteria, underlining the effectiveness of its learning programs:
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure adequate attention for all attendees.
- Time is set aside to work on each participant’s particular demands.
- Participants each have access to a computer.
- Apply what you learn thanks to practical exercises throughout the course.
- Receive printed training documentation (manuals, exercises, tutorials, etc…).