pgw [at] esi-group.com
Webinar 1 - Characterization & Modeling of Acoustic Materials
Date: March 25th Time: 3:30PM (IST) Length: 1h
Over the few decades, the characterization of Porous Sound Absorbing Materials has been of increasing interest to both the acoustic engineers, material suppliers and OEMs. It is particularly important that acoustic engineers are able to predict the Acoustic Properties (BIOT Properties) of these materials, to get a quantitative measure of the acoustic energy absorption and transmission loss also.
This webinar presents the Experimental & Numerical methods help to predict the BIOT properties, Which provide the link between the Acoustic properties and its NVH performance in various Industrial Segments.
- Acoustic Materials characterization using Physical Testing / Simulation / Combined methods
- Performance of Acoustic products like noise barrier, absorber, trims, enclosure etc.
- Optimization of Sound Package materials for noise and vibration control
- Meet Noise level Targets with optimized noise control treatments and related weight
- Prediction of Elastic Properties of the Tires to evaluate the Rolling Noise
Sandeep KashyapApplication Engineer: ESI VA One
Save your Dates for upcoming sessions !
Topic: Diffuse field absorption and transmission loss measurement combine with NOVA for an optimal material design
- The difference between the impedance tube measurement and the diffuse field measurement
- Model a diffuse field behavior in NOVA based on the properties extracted form a normal incidence measurement
- Acoustic test cabin measurement overview of the hardware and comparison with NOVA simulation
- Transmission loss measurement test using Mecanum test cabin and a full-size facility.
On Demand Hands-on Workshop! Date: April 21st Time: 3:30PM (IST) Length: 1h
Request for Trial License
Start your free 15-days trial License today! (No credit card necessary), after feeling this form your request will be evaluated and we will get back to you shortly with trail license details. Please fill-up following request.