Pass by Noise Special Interest Group (SIG) 2017 for the Automotive Industry
|20 Mar 2017 - 21 Mar 2017|
|+49 6102 2067 176|
ESI brings you another opportunity to discuss the latest developments in the field of Pass By Noise at the Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting 2017 in Stuttgart. The meeting will include training on the use of the Pass By Noise (PBN) modeling solution in VA One and selected partners will be invited to evaluate the tool.
Speakers are invited to present papers on various aspects of Pass By Noise bringing perspectives from both simulation, physical test along with examples of hybrid methods covering topics including:
- Qualification of FRF testing and modeling techniques and their speed, accuracy and the ability to account for absorptive effects
- Characterization and modeling of sources critical noise contributions such as tire, powertrain, etc.,
- Ability to account for operating conditions and different loads for both outdoor and indoor as well as full-vehicle and component-level testing and simulation
Who should attend?
- Engineers from test departments engaged in Pass By Noise qualification and vibro-acoustic design and simulation groups and simulation in Automotive and Heavy Truck OEM's and Tier 1's
- Consulting engineers and academic institutions with research interests in this field
ESI Group invites you & your company to actively participate in the ESI Pass By Noise SIG 2017 by submitting a paper.
Download the abstract template and submit to before February 28th.
Register free of charge to our ESI Pass By Noise Special Interest Group
March 20 and 21, 2017 in Stuttgart (Germany)
We look forward to meeting you in Stuttgart!