Shaping the future of Near-Net and Light Weighting
|8 Sep 2015|
|The Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry, United Kingdom|
|+44(0)1543 397 900|
Major transportation OEM’s are adopting and advancing Near-Net Shape processes in the pursuit of light weighting.
Attendees to our conference, focused on advances in the area of Near-Net Shape for Light Weighting, can expect:
A broad spectrum of speakers presenting over the course of the day:
- Major OEM’s at the forefront of the technology
- Industry leaders insight in to the full potential of this process
- Thought leaders engaged in international research projects such as AMAZE and HIPping.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- BAE Systems
- The Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Castings Technology International
- The National Composites Centre
- High Temperature Research Centre
- ESI Group
There will be an optional tour of the impressive Manufacturing Technology Centre facilities for our attendees
Register now! - Secure your place at this free, one day, expert conference to learn more.
Who should attend this event?
- Existing users looking to advance and enhance their current methods
- Future adopters exploring the benefits and advantages for their projects
- Organisations in the transportation supply chain