ESI Global Forum 2014
|21 May 2014 - 22 May 2014|
ESI Global Forum 2014 will bring together simulation engineers from around the world to share expertise, best practices, challenges and successes in Virtual Prototyping. In addition to learning from simulation experts from around the world, attendees will get a sneak peak at ESI's latest product features and benefits, as well as practical tips and tricks.
- Eric Landel, Lead Expert in Numerical Modeling and Simulation, Renault
- Hervé Gilibert, Chief Technical Officer, Airbus Defense & Space
- Morello Sperandio, Scientific Director, AREVA
- Toshihiro Araki, General Manager of theIntegrated CAE Department
CAE and Testing Division 1, Nissan Motor CO. LTD.
- Ralph Sundermeier, Head of the Department for CAE-methods, Volkswagen
Industry Sessions will focus on:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Ground Transportation
- Energy & Power
5 reasons to attend ESI Global Forum:
- Learn best practices, technical tips and new techniques from fellow users of ESI software, how they solved difficult problems in real world situations
- Interact and network: meet ESI product managers and business partners from around the world
- Gather powerful information to share with your colleagues and apply new methods in your day-to-day work
- Get updates on product status and know what's coming up next.
- Download presentations from the many parallel sessions and pass those on to your colleagues
All ESI users worldwide. If you're not an ESI customer, you're welcome too! The forum is tailored to CAE experts, practitioners and decision-makers as well as a wider range of professional public.
Vibro-Acoustics at ESI Global Forum
To fulfill the needs of ESI’s growing vibro-acoustics user community, two vibro-acoustics workshops will run in parallel to the aforementioned industry presentations. These workshops will focus on Powertrain Exhaust and Intake and Wind Noise.