VM Central Customer Support Sub-TPU Manager (F/M)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
In the context of the new challenges of Industry 4.0, ESI Group, the major player in Digital Transformation, offering industries a range of business digital solutions. It is in this fast-changing context that we are looking for a VM Central Customer Support manager.
The main missions of VM Central Customer Support manager are:
- all VM Solutions Validation in sync with development teams, project manager and outcome experts.
- The central (2nd level) Customer Support for all to the local support engineers
- Training of local support engineers on new versions of VM Solutions
- Management of a 30 people team
- As part of an international team, your key activities will be:
1- ESI Customer Support:
- Organize the team to deliver an efficient support to local support engineers within a reasonable timeframe.
- Contribute to transform ESI Customer Support from (Customer – 1st Level Support – 2nd level Support) towards a knowledge-oriented Customer Support / Self Support.
- Develop and maintain a technical knowledge base (articles, demo cases, e-learning,…)
- Encourage worldwide support engineers to contribute to this technical knowledge base
- Contribute to the evolution of our customer support portal myESI in collaboration with Outcome Experts, Local support teams.
- Organize actively yearly ESI Technical Forum
- Follow-up carefully KPIs
2- Product Validation:
- Organize the team to deliver an efficient validation to guarantee VM Solutions quality through an optimal resource allocation and a careful risk management.
- Structure the team to efficiently involve the validation as soon as possible in the development life cycle (Agile method).
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary capabilities of the team members in order to prepare for the validation of VM « End-to-end » Solutions.
- Regularly improve the validation process & tools
- Coordinate each team to towards common process & tools
1- Required Technical Competences:
- Project management skills with structure, synthesis. Problem solving mindset
- Change Agent, results focused
- Fast learning and business sense
- Knowledge in numerical simulation process and market
- Strong experience in customer support
- Strong experience software engineering & validation
- Fluent English
2- Required Personal Skills:
- Strong personal skills (negotiate, manage crisis, network, influence, federate)
- Strong leadership (interaction & motivation, decision making…)
- Good written & oral communication
- Knowledge & Competency Management mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern offices that are well-equipped
- Training opportunities
- Unlimited contract