Technical Writer (F/M)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
As a replacement for a maternity leave, we are looking for a Technical Writer for 6 months as soon as possible.
- Collect the necessary information from R&D, Support, Validation, Marketing and Packaging teams to update ESI’s product manuals (Release Notes, Reference Manuals, User’s Guides, Installation Guides, …)
- Ensure on-time delivery of the final documentation packages
- Be responsible for the good quality of the user documentation:
- Correctness of spelling, grammar, terminology, etc. (proofreading)
- Content enhancement to provide user-oriented and readable content
- Implementation of the corporate visual identity to the manuals
If you wish to be part of a dynamic technical writing team, to contribute to a company well known in its domain and looking towards innovation, come and join us !
- You have a Master Degree in Technical Writing or equivalent, or you have experience in a similar technical writing position.
- You have strong knowledge in HTML and CSS (experience with MadCap Flare is a bonus)
- You master MS Office tools, Adobe Acrobat, and have some knowledge on project management tools such as Confluence, Jira and Redmine.
- You have excellent English writing skills.
- You have some basic scientific knowledge and understand the elementary physics principles.
- You are curious, autonomous, and have a critical mind.