Software Engineering Manager
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
ESI Group, a successful multinational company specialized in CAE solutions for virtual manufacturing and prototyping, seeks a transversal leader for the coordination and the innovation of the development and performance tools of its solvers.
You will operate on a development platform of Multiphysics solvers, applied to virtual performance solutions (crash-safe, NVH, …) and virtual manufacturing solutions (Stamping, Casting…) and virtual environment solutions (CFD, electromagnetism…).
Through a team of experts in computer science and HPC, and in collaboration with IT and DevOps departments, you will LEAD the below activities:
- Taking over company’s main solver platform for its binary building/execution tools, quality development process execution : release creation, continuous integration and deployment etc.
- Convergence of the tools and processes of other major solver platforms.
- Evolution of the tools and processes
- Maintenance and evolution of HPC tools.
- Solver Launcher scripts, MPI midware
The candidate shall be a graduate from an engineering school or hold an equivalent master’s degree, with more than 3 years’ experience in team or in a multi-actor project management.
Good practice on:
- Programming with Fortran90 and C and Python.
- Script languages, like shells, perl, XML.
- Compilers’ tools: Visual studio, gmake, cmake, Intel, gcc, pgi.
- High Performance Computing tools (HPC) : OpenMP, MPI, Clusters architecture, Schedulers.
Good knowledge on:
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows and Virtual machines.
- Administration tools for Developments: GIT, Jenkins, JIRA
- Team Leadership
- Team-work Organization, Rigor, Communication.
- English fluent