Software Engineer PLM | PDM (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- You will join our multi-national team of developers in Mérignac and Stuttgart (Germany).
- Design and implement performance-oriented services in data relations and entity mapping in the context of Digital Continuity for workflows, processes and product data.
- Develop and deploy integration and customization interfaces supporting federation in multi-vendor, multi-solution PLM / PDM environments.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling, entity relation handling and data management practices.
- Hands-on development experience in the Product Data Management / Product Lifecycle Management domain.
- Development work experience in federation, customization or integration based on an established PLM vendor solution.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English including earliest start date and salary expectations at:
Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com, or via our tool below.
Your contact is: Floriane Guthfreund, HR Business Partner / Lara Brenner, Recruiter ESI Germany