Software Developer Virtual Reality (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- You will work together with our team on developing our Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
- You can focus on different aspects of application development:
- Core development
- Architectural aspects
- Immersive technologies
- User-oriented application development
- Cloud deployment technologies
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have experience in object-oriented software design and development with C++.
- You have basic knowledge in multi-threading, code optimization, network technologies, scene graphs, or UI design and development (Qt).
- You like to work independently and to extend your knowledge.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern offices that are well-equipped with latest VR technologies
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- Home office during the pandemic is possible
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including earliest start date and salary expectations at:
Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com, or via our tool below.
Your contact is: Lara Brenner, Recruiter