Senior Legal Officer (M/F)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- International scope including companies in France and in Europe, Asia and America.
- Management of the legal secretary with organization and monitoring of the legal calendar of the group's companies,
- Contribution to board documents and general meetings preparation
- Delegation of powers/signatures.
- Participation in intra-group restructuring operations (mergers, TUP, liquidations),
- Alignment with group governance policies
Stock exchange law:
- Regulatory documentation approved by the AMF,
- Completion of formalities and publicity,
- Stock market ethics,
- Corporate governance according to the Middlenext code, including contribution to the preparation of board and committee meetings,
- Compliance with AMF recommendations,
- Knowledge of legal aspects related to the compensation of the management of a listed company.
- More generally, monitoring of periodic and ongoing information obligations.
- Contribution to ethics and compliance issues at a global level
- Insurance and real estate:
Management of insurance contracts
- Review of lease contracts of group companies in France and internationally
- Master’s degree in Law or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a global and international company, preferably in a high-tech environment and in a major law firm.
- Copywriting skills in English, French
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Strong relationship management and customer satisfaction.
- Keen intellect, unquestioned ethics, a sense of urgency and the ability to simultaneously execute on both tactical and strategic projects with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment.
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment.
- Modern and well-equipped offices.
- Unlimited contract.
- Flexible working hours and 25 + 10 days annual leave.