Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Join the DevOps team to achieve their mission and support development teams with processes and tools of an efficient software factory.
- Create and maintain the software factory with the DevOps team along state-of-the-art DevOps techniques.
- Define and propose standardized processes and help teams to implement them.
- Implement, administrate and maintain DevOps tools and services.
- Communicate with stakeholders (PMO, development, validation) and the DevOps team.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a relatable field.
- Your experiences with DevOps, server administration, build configuration, configuration management and automation are on expert level.
- Experiences in programming with C/C++, Python, and systems like Puppet, Jenkins, GitLab, Windows, Linux are necessary.
- You ideally have a general understanding of software engineering topics.
- You are lacy to repeat manual work and keen to automate.
- You are an interested and learning team player with the ability to work well in a multicultural team.
- Fluency in English is necessary; German or French is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern offices that are well-equipped with latest VR technologies
- Training opportunities
- Unlimited contract
- Home-Office possible
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including earliest start date, preferred location, and salary expectations at
Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com or via our application tool below.