Pricing Strategy Specialist
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Determine Pricing strategies: You will be responsible for transforming and innovating the ESI pricing strategy.
- Develop Forecasts & Models: You will develop offering strategies and implements packaging, price models, metrics and levels that enhance sales growth and profitability. And also design and pilot new offerings
- Analyse Pricing Data: Your responsibilities will be focused on tracking market trends and keeping up to date prices set by competitors in collaboration with industry marketing team in charge of market intelligence, analyzes results, formulates and presents strategic pricing recommendations
- You will work closely together with industry leaders, product management, sales and finance on unique and varied business models and pricing related projects. But you will also interact with customers and sales partners.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Economics or Business Administration.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Deep knowledge about the industry including competitors and market trends (an experience within the CAE Simulation domain would be a plus).
- Strong ability to work within a cross / matrix team
- Soft skills: excellent communication skills, negotiation/problem solving skills
- You are fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Unlimited contract
- Home office is possible
The position is open to France (Rungis, Lyon & Aix) and in Europe.