The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
ESI PAM-STAMP gives the ability to address sheet metal formability challenges from the design of parts and tooling to part production with a single tool. Validate the forming of individual panels and even help validate the assembly of closure panels, such as doors. Develop and validate key manufacturing and joining processes, virtually, to assure production capability of parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies for all sheet metal parts, simple to complex, conventional steel to advanced lightweight sheet metals.
To continue further develop our solutions in this area, we are looking for our new PMO for solutions on “Body Manufacturing Assembly” & “PA M - DieMaker for Catia”.
The PMO is in charge of a set projects related to our solutions. He secures the initiation, launch, execution phases up to delivery and ensure the stakeholders needs are met, risks are managed and mitigated, and delivery happens on time, with the agreed upon level of quality and having the agreed upon content.
He works in very close collaboration with Outcome Experts & Hub, with whom they jointly prepare presentations to support go/no go for the various phases of the solutions (e.g. assessment, discovery, industrialization). He acts as facilitators to support prioritization of work, problem solving and escalation if required.
He reports jointly with their Outcome Expert counterparts if logistically feasible. ln those meetings, they highlight newly raised risks, they propose mitigation plans, escalate issues and propose action plans, and provide a status on previously escalated topics.
The PMO is organized as a team, the PMO member attends the team’s daily scrum meetings and weekly staff meeting where project-and process-related topics can be discussed, and escalations performed if needed.
For the Manufacturing sector, the PMO:
- Qualifies incoming projects as per assignment from PMO head
- Supports the OE (Outcome Expert)
- Prioritizes requests including newly found bugs
- Prepares communications (qualification of project plan, timeline, resources, foreseen scope etc.)
- Staffs the required project team in collaboration with Team managers
- Supports the project teams
- Escalates issues encountered
- Synchronizes work across teams when required
- Leads weekly project reviews with project team members
- Handles the ISO process side of project management (initiation, launch, etc. forms)
- Contributes to the PMO team in its day to day operations (process improvements, problem solving, escalations etc.)
- Very good project management, synthesis, problem solving and structuring skills
- Proven experience in leading change
- Fast learner, business sense
- Experience in product development, ideally in software
- Fluent in English
- Very strong people skills (negotiation, crisis management, influencing, networking)
- Good written & oral communication
- Leadership / Ability to foster teamwork and knowledge transfer
- Time/Priorities Management