Internal & Change Communication Officer
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
The Internal & Change Communication Officer will be involved in the definition and the development of the strategies related to internal communication and change management. She/he will act as an internal representative for our company’s internal communication and editorial projects. She/he will act as a coordinator of the internal & agent of change within the Group.
She/he will manage, moderate & animate the internal social networking platform of the Group in coordination with all departments.
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list)
- To help to formulate the internal communication & change management strategy.
- To execute proactive internal communication strategies.
- To plan, organize and drive various initiatives to help the change management of the Group.
- To engage internal stakeholders via various communication platforms in order to enhance the sense of belonging of the Group’s teams, and engagement to values and culture
- To develop, moderate and manage the internal social networking platform of the Group.
- To assess the performance of her/his activities through efficient KPIs and employees satisfaction surveys
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and French.
- Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical and attentive to details.