CAE Project and Support Engineer Materials (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
Please check up-to-date Job openings
- Execution of technical projects in the domain of material modelling in CAE taking into account the scope of work, timelines and milestones
- Development and application of new methods related to ESI solutions to solve customer problems in the scope of material science
- Creation of technical reports and presentation of project results in front of customers
- Direct customer support and technical support of sales team for ESI solutions
- Conduction of trainings for usage and application of ESI solutions