CAE Application Engineer Materials (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Execution of technical projects in the domain of material modelling in CAE taking into account the scope of work, timelines and milestones
- Development and application of new methods related to ESI solutions to solve customer problems in the scope of material science
- Creation of technical reports and presentation of project results in front of customers
- Direct customer support and technical support of sales team for ESI solutions
- Conduction of trainings for usage and application of ESI solutions
- You have a university degree in a technical or scientific domain.
- You have strong technical skills, including deep knowledge in continuum mechanics and finite element methods.
- You have strong skills in programming (Python skills are an advantage).
- You work with agility and team spirit.
- You have good English skills (written and spoken), German skills are desirable.
- You show very good communication skills, especially when dealing with customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including earliest start date and salary expectations at:
Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com, or via our tool below.
Your contact is: Lara Brenner, Recruiter @ESI Germany