Do you want to receive it by email? Sign up!
ESI talk is ESI's bi-annual engineering news and applications magazine. Written for engineers and managers, ESI talk magazine showcases innovative software packages and solutions that enable End-to-End Virtual Prototyping in all industries, from automotive and transportation to aeronautics and aerospace, heavy industry and consumer goods.
In this issue
- Dive Head First into your Virtual Prototype
- HMDs make Virtual Reality available for wider applications in product design and more
- 3 Questions for Dr. Steck
- Safran Nacelles Uses Virtual Reality Solution ESI IC.IDO to Validate Nacelles Manufacturing Tooling
- Patriot Foundry & Castings Reduce their Scrap Rate by 98% with ESI ProCAST
- Lightweight yet Crash Safe Vehicles
- ESI MINESET Brings Data Analytics to Virtual Prototyping
- Simulation Boosts the Use of Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composite Materials
- ESI Launches PAM-STAMP 2017, Delivering Drastic Efficiency Improvements
- SimulationX 3.8 has arrived
- From ESI’s Scientific Committee
- Huawei Enhances HPC Capability with the Launch of the New High-Density Server X6000
- ESI User Conferences Worldwide
- ESI Represents Digital Transformation for the French Government led Program, “Industry of the Future”
- SOFIA, a Research Program for Metal Additive Manufacturing
- ESI Collaborates with PARC, a Xerox Company
- ESI INENDI Ensures the Cybersecurity of Industrial Networks
- ESI Group Awarded First Place of Gaïa Index 2016 for Companies under €150m
- ESI Shares Transferred From Compartment C to Compartment B of Euronext Paris
ESI Talk Archive
See our Resource Library for all files including old PAM-TALK issues.