Software Developer UX (IC.IDO)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Conceptualization and practical development of holistic user experiences targeting ESI’s portfolio of services and applications in the context of IC.IDO, our Virtual Reality Solution.
- Work closely together with outcome experts and fellow developers to conceptualize user-oriented service and application frontends targeting desktop, mobile or immersive environments.
- Degree in Computer Science with a focus on Media Design or a comparable, related field.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality environments are a key interest and focus of your work (or hobby) projects.
- By work experience or study projects – you have been able to strengthen your theoretical proficiency in User Experience Design by acquiring the necessary practical hands-on experience and are able to share references to your best work.
- Comfortably discuss, develop and explain the relations of front-, mid- and backend services, applying all recent techniques in service architecture and frontend toolkits.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment.
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment.
- Modern and well-equipped offices.
- Unlimited contract.
- Flexible working hours (including work from home) and 30 days annual leave.
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water).
- JobRad (bicycle leasing).
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English including your education certificate, earliest possible starting date, and salary expectations via: jobs.emea [at] esi-group.com
Your contact is: Dennis Zaig, HR Specialist (Phone-Nr. +49 6102 579 7145)