Software Developer Application / UX
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- You will contribute to all project phases like the design, implementation, and maintenance of ESI’s Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
- You will partner with product managers and UX experts to understand requirements, develop user stories, and create visual prototypes
- You will implement compelling desktop and immersive user experiences
- You are passionate about developing products from early requirements on until final implementation
- You are able to understand and analyze complex requirements plus implement them
- You have been able to enhance your background in user experience design with practical work experience and are able to share references to your best work
- You are familiar with object-oriented software design and programming languages like C++
- You have a basic understanding of 3D graphics
- You have a degree in Computer Science / Media Design or a related field
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and market leading customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Unlimited contract with flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Partially work from home possible
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English including your education certificate, earliest possible starting date, and salary expectations via: esi-2144 [at] candidatus.com; Job ref.: 17446
Your recruiting contact is Milena Tesfay, Sr. Associate HRBP for ESI Germany GmbH