Ingénieur Développement Solver (FH)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
esi-1745 [at] candidatus.com
Your contact: (Recruiter)
Development Engineer specialized in Software architecture for the Finite Element based Thermal-mechanical solver platform.
- Joining a solver platform technology development team
- Ensuring the platform’s sustainability for continuous development of simulation products (Crashworthiness, NVH, Durability, Metal forming and other manufacturing process simulation)
- Innovating the platform’s core technology framework such as multi-physics & multi-application inter-operability, High Performance Computing, Interface to GUI…
- Design industrialized package of innovation technology inside the platform
- Finite Element method or equivalent numerical methods
- Programming practice with advanced scientific language: Fortran 90, C or C++
- Other programming languages (Python, Perl, Java etc) are appreciated.
- Software development tool usage (Gitlab, Cmake, Jira, Jenkins…)
- MPI based parallelisation
- Fluent in English
- Holistic view based working approach
- Passion in Software
- Autonomy and Communication
Interesting work in an international company
WFH with offices available in Rungis, Lyon, Aix
Flexible working hours
Career Path enablement