The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
Please check up-to-date Job openings
With continuously growing activities, ESI group, the leading company in the domain of Virtual Prototyping of Products, is searching for an engineer specialized in coding and scripting, compiler tools, and automation/configuration management.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with software engineers to deploy and operate systems related to the entire development cycle; help automate and streamline our operations and processes; build and maintain tools for building artifacts, deployment, monitoring and operations; and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test, and production environments.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and improve build environments for ESI components and platforms.
- Continuously improve ESI’s software factory by supporting teams to put in place processes and standards (CI/CD, automation, build, Installer creation, deployment, documentation).
- Support development and operations to reduce time and “headaches” to access, test, use any new features or bug fixing.
- Act as facilitator for all technical performance units for IT needs/challenges.
- Administration of production tools such as Jenkins, Source Code Management tools (SVN, GIT, …), Artifactory etc.
- Report on DevOps project progression (risks, delays) and activities (in JIRA).
- Contribute to license technology development and maintenance.