Development Engineer for Finite Element Solver (FM)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
With continuously growing activities, ESI group, the leading company in the Virtual Prototyping of Products, is searching for a development engineer specialized in the finite elements applied to physics such as mechanics (static and dynamic), heat transfer, and frequency analysis.
You will be integrated into the Core Solver Technology team, a group of developers/experts in numerical analysis which develop core features (element, contact, numerical scheme, …) used by various applications. In close collaboration with product development teams (product management, support, consulting), you are expected to develop in multiple domains of Physics inside our CSM platform.
We are looking for a person with an Engineer, Master or PhD background in Engineering with a first experience (1-5 years) in finite element software development.
- Knowledge in FEM, Numerical Discretization.
- Knowledge in the following physics (with practical experience in one at least): Mechanics, Dynamics, Heat Transfer and Vibro-acoustic.
- Programming in Fortran90, C or C++.
- MPI or OpenMP programming practice.
- Autonomy, Dynamism, Team Spirit.
- Experience in high performance computing.
- Writing and Presentation in English.
Interesting work in an international company
WFH with offices available in Lyon, Rungis or Aix en Provence
Flexible working hours
Career Path enablement