Working Student Software Development SimulationX (m/f/d) in Dresden
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Support of the software development team of our software SimulationX
- Assumption of tasks for DevOps and Quality Assurance
- Build automation & deployment
- Tool automation and migration
- Test creation, execution and analysis
- Test infrastructure maintenance
- You are a registered student in Computer Science or a comparable subject.
- You have first experiences with a programming language (C++, C#, PowerShell, Python).
- You are interested in software development and have an affinity for IT.
- You speak German and/or English very well.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- A multicultural corporate environment with nice colleagues
- Modern and well equipped offices
- Home office during the pandemic partly possible
- Free fruit and drinks
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We look forward to receiving your application with earliest start date to:
Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com
Your contact person: Katja Schwarz, HR Team @ESI Germany