Validation & Central Support Manager – Casting Solution (F/M)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
In the software development direction (Platform & Product Operation), you will be working with your worldwide team (5 to 6 people) for 2 technical perimeters : Validation and Central Support of ESI Casting solution
ESI Customer Support :
- Train local support engineers on new versions of Casting Solution and contribute to their adoption ;
- Deliver an efficient support to local support engineers within a reasonable timeframe ;
- Develop and maintain a technical knowledge base (articles, demo cases, tutorials, webinars…) ;
- Help to develop ESI Customer & Support level 1 teams autonomy for MyESI in collaboration with product management, local support teams and operational marketing ;
- Assist business development as required, including giving webinars, writing papers, … ;
- Organize our annual seminar “ESI Technical Forum”, aligned with product managers.
Product Validation :
Quality - Based on Industry Strategy Casting Product inputs
- Contribute to define the development user requirement functional specifications
- Update validation test cases database
- Validate developments as well as bugs fixes
- Update Casting Solution manual
- Lead potential technical pre-studies prior to any product improvement
Cost & Time :
- Ensure to projects managers the most efficient priorities & skills to achieve projects deliverables in due time by Agile method ;
- Regularly improve the validation tools.
Team management :
- Ensure regularly Capacity & Resource planning update to ensure workload/workforce balance inside the team and cross Virtual Manufacturing teams ;
- Define yearly personal objectives in link with Company strategy & needs ;
- Manage team skills to ensure Support & Validation missions by yearly training plan and internal mentorships ;
- Report to your manager and internal Customer by Support & Validation KPIs.
- Senior Mechanical / Casting Engineer
- Knowledge in digital simulation process
- Ideally an experience in customer support and/or validation
- Junior Team management (transversal or hierarchical)
- Experience with a commercial casting simulation software
- Customer Support·