Technical Manager, Cast
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
ESI North America is seeking a Technical Manager, Cast. If you wish to apply, please note the following:
- Must have US Lawful Permanent Resident status or US Citizenship for ITAR compliance.
- To be considered for this position you must apply on this site: https://esigroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
- Please let us know if you have questions regarding the application process or require assistance or an accommodation
- EOE Male/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Manage, lead, and mentor casting engineering team.
- Assist with business development activities by identifying and communicating services or licensing opportunities to ESI sales team.
- Prepare and deliver technical pre-sales presentations to potential customers per business development request.
- Create quotes / proposals for consulting services including defining technical approach to solve the problem.
- Perform and/or manage engineering applications projects using ESI casting solutions.
- Coordinate / perform trade application training classes at ESI or customer sites, possibly including the development of training materials.
- Attend trade shows and conferences.
- Provide technical support to the sales and marketing team.
- Develop, write, and present technical papers and other technical publications with respect to the casting application products.
- Act as liaison to business development / technical group for reporting of quality issues, customer requests, and other technical documents and details which may be requested by the casting team.
- Prepare reports and other documentation as directed and assigned by management.
- M.S. plus 8 years of industry experience. Engineering degree in Mechanical, Materials or Metallurgy is preferred.
- Experience with FEA, CAE/CAD modeling and ProCAST casting modeling software preferred.
- Oral presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment.
- Tools to assist in the success of this role.
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment.